The Catholic Archdiocese of Johannesburg is searching for a well-organised, detail-oriented Office Manager (HOD). The position requires a person with an influential personality and excellent leadership qualities.
- Diploma or Degree in Development Studies/ Social Sciences/ Public Management/ Project Management or equivalent.
- Previous experience in Office Management.
- Management and networking abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fund raising skills
- Computer skills and experience with online platforms
- Excellent report writing skills
Duties and responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the office and maintain efficiency.
- Ensure management of the Quality Management System (QMS) – Policies and Procedures.
- Liaise with all Justice and Peace structures in the Archdiocese and the Southern African Bishops’ Conference Office.
- Establishing professional relationships with funders, stakeholders, and office personnel.
- Analysing existing operations and drawing-up improvement plans and developing programmes for the Department.
- Drawing up funding proposals and manage budgets.
- Assist and advice with the recruitment of office personnel in relation to specific projects, and providing training to new staff.
- Attend seminars, workshops, lectures and training sessions whenever
The Department is offering an all-inclusive average base salary (market related).
Should you be interested and meet the above-mentioned requirements, please forward a short covering letter and 3 page curriculum vitae (CV) to:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Applications: Friday, 23rd April 2021